Home » » Apitherapy News: Meet the Beekeeper Who's Championing the Healing Power of Pure Honey

Apitherapy News: Meet the Beekeeper Who's Championing the Healing Power of Pure Honey

Apitherapy News: Meet the Beekeeper Who's Championing the Healing Power of Pure Honey

One of the good things about being a beekeeper is that the "all-natural pharmacy" is just in the backyard. In fact, yesterday, I stung my left elbow with 2 bees. Why, you ask? Because I want to eliminate the localised pain that I've noticed, won't go away. It's been there for over 6 weeks. And as Charlie Mraz often said, "if you've got an ache, just sting it. The worst that can happen is nothing or just a little swelling. But the upside is that, the pain may disappear." And thanks to my personal experiences, I'm willing to continue trying a natural approach...
If You Like product from here Click Here free product informationGoogle Android PC Tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | SEO Template | Free Template
Copyright © 2011. Natural Medicine - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger